Saturday 27 April 2013

I'M back



the owner dah balik.. ngeee. ni pun sbb cuti. kalau tak terbekalai la blog ni kan?
so ? whatsuppp world?? New story hu?
no? but I have kay.. don't worry ...
THE STORY BEGINNN 
peperiksaan selaras 1 bru je abih.. and i HAVE got a few result.. oh my.. so many B. I told to my mom, she say "ok nevermind.it just first examination.work harder next time. :D" fuhhhhh ...
I thought my mom will mad.. but it not.. alhamdulilah mummy monsun is go far away...
This week I just study for 3 days. -> MONDAY,TUESDAY.WEDNESDAY .
yeay! Thursday i not school because there were held HARI ANUGERAH it mostly like convo.. In addition , there were not art subject on that day, if not! I will do a presentation for the PBS. haiyaaa !! manyak susah maaa .. /(~,~)\
ENDDD 
bubye.. tatatititutu.. see you next entry.. sorry my grammar was trutly broken


No comments: